The “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Recruiter Training Program
The “High Impact Recruiting ”© Web-Based Recruiter Training Program packages our top-flight recruitment training content into live, weekly training sessions – all accessible from the convenience of your office. The “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Recruiter Training Program is an engaging, instructor-led, and highly interactive recruitment training webinar that will help you to realize new efficiencies in today’s fast-paced marketplace.
The “High Impact Recruiting ”© Web-Based Recruiter Training Program consists of 10+ hours of actual instruction time. Unless otherwise noted, the program is facilitated in 2-Hour installments, over 5 consecutive weeks.
ART’s Web-Based Training Program is thoughtfully presented, extremely comprehensive, and built upon proven techniques, strategies, and tactical approaches that will give you a true recruiting advantage. Whether you are approaching recruitment from a corporate or a 3rd party agency perspective, and regardless of your experience level, be assured that you will receive a wealth of insightful, pragmatic, and readily deployed best practices in five core learning areas, including:
- Search & Selection Strategy
- Creating Strategic Relationships With Hiring Authorities,
- Job Description Specification Validation,
- Recruiting & Communications Strategy,
- Expectation Management & Reporting.
- Candidate Identification & Sourcing
- Active & Passive Recruiting Channels,
- Referral Acquisition Methodologies,
- Networking & Candidate Pool Construction,
- Leveraging Social Media,
- Online Research Tools,
- Creating Position-Specific Collateral,
- eCampaigns, Etc.
- Candidate Engagement & Assessment
- Introductory Call Psychology,
- Eliciting Greater Candidate Response Via Proven Voicemail/Email Word-Tracks,
- Highly Effective Introductory Call Approaches to Passive Candidates,
- Understanding/Assessing Candidate Employment Motivators,
- Comprehensive Candidate Screens & Interviews, Etc.
- Candidate Offer Negotiation & Closing
- Detailed Compensation Discussions & Salary Negotiations,
- Pre-Closing Techniques,
- Mitigating Counter-Offers,
- Offer Extension & Closing Strategies,
- Transition & On-Boarding Considerations, Etc.
- Organization & Metrics
- Daily Planning & Time Management,
- Recruiting Metrics & Performance Analysis,
- Recruiting Tools & Utilities,
- Process Optimization, Etc.
“High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program FAQS
For additional details on the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program, please visit our FAQs page.
Accreditation & Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
The “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program is HRCI Certified. Eligible program participants receive 10.0 CEUs towards maintaining PHR, SPHR, and GPHR designations.
Based on ongoing participant feedback, we are confident that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program is the most comprehensive course of its kind. Loaded with terrific recruitment training content, and expertly facilitated, you can be assured that the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program will deliver significant ROI.
How Much Does The Program Cost? How Do I Register?
Program tuition for the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program is $729.00. In order to make the program as meaningful to participants as possible, class size is limited – so register early to secure a seat. If you wish to register for the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program and would like to pay for the program via credit card, please use the link below.
To pay by company check, you must contact us to register for the program so that we may obtain accurate billing information. Again, class size is limited, so we encourage you to register early.
If you have questions additional questions about the “High Impact Recruiting”© Web-Based Training Program, and would like to speak to someone, please call 540-882-9077 x 101, or complete the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.Contact