The “High Impact Recruiting”© Training Program
2017 Public Seminar Programs
Upcoming Public Seminar Dates:
- Friday, September 22nd – Washington, D.C. (Tysons Corner, VA)
- Friday, October 27th – Washington, D.C. (Tysons Corner, VA)
- Friday, November 17th – Washington, D.C. (Tysons Corner, VA)
- Friday, December 15th – Washington, D.C. (Tysons Corner, VA)
Advanced Recruiting Trends presents its highly acclaimed “High Impact Recruiting”© Recruiter Training Program in a public seminar format on a monthly basis in the Washington, D.C. Metro area. A one-day recruiter training program, this highly interactive and engaging course is loaded with outstanding content designed to give recruiters in all market-sectors a clear competitive advantage. If you are looking for a motivating, thought-provoking recruiter training program that will equip you with new ideas, strategies, and proven best practices that you can put to work immediately, this program delivers tremendous value. For additional information, please view our Public Seminar FAQs page.
“High Impact Recruiting”© Public Seminar Training Program
The “High Impact Recruiting”© Public Seminar is a highly acclaimed recruitment training program that adeptly blends consultative selling theory with tactical proactive recruitment best practices, providing today’s recruiter with techniques and strategies that deliver a tangible competitive advantage.
The “High Impact Recruiting”© Public Seminar is a fast-paced, content-rich, and engaging full-day recruiter training course that you won’t want to miss.
“High Impact Recruiting”© Subject Matter Areas:
“High Impact Recruiting”© is designed to address pivotal aspects of the recruitment life cycle, and is broken down into three core content areas:
- Candidate Identification & Sourcing:
- Best conventional sourcing channels;
- Best internet sourcing channels;
- Leveraging social media, and networking practices;
- Novel approaches for finding people who are directly aligned with your openings;
- Time management and planning strategies.
- Candidate Engagement & Screening:
- Best warm, cold, and networking call techniques;
- Optimized voicemail and email message approaches (that elicit heightened response levels);
- Consultative selling and candidate engagement approaches;
- Distinguishing yourself in the eyes of candidate prospects;
- Super efficient screening and detailed interview approaches.
- Candidate Closing & On-Boarding:
- Salary negotiation strategies;
- Compensation expectation management (and dealing with unrealistic expectations);
- Pre-closing, offer extension, and deal closing methodologies;
- Mitigating counter-offers and offer turn-downs;
- On-boarding and transition strategies (and Referral Acquisition).
Who Should Attend?:
Recruiting and HR professionals who desire the following:
- A legitimate recruiting edge that will allow them to proactively identify, engage and recruit better quality candidates (active and passive);
- The ability to augment existing recruiting and sourcing channels and become less reliant on the “Post & Pray” methodology;
- Candidate engagement strategies and communication word-tracks that fundamentally work and that will consistently and favorably distinguish you/your firm in the eyes of passive candidate prospects.
The program is particularly applicable to recruiters who:
Want to acquire and utilize proactive techniques to effectively source and engage passive candidates, and who are interested in elevating all aspects of the candidate acquisition process. Attendees at all experience levels consistently give “High Impact Recruiting”© superior ratings in the following areas:
- Program Content
- Instructor Knowledge
Pricing & Logistics:
- The Full-Day “High Impact Recruiting”© Training Program is priced at $829.00 per attendee, with discounts available for organizations that register three or more attendees.
- Public Seminar Programs run from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- All attendees receive a comprehensive program workbook, ongoing access to program materials (forms, templates, tools), a copy of the highly rated 275-page book, “Proactive Recruiting In A War For Talent Economy,” as well as a course Certificate of Achievement.
- “High Impact Recruiting”© is an HRCI accredited program. Qualified registrants are entitled to receive 6.5 CEU credits for attending this program.
- If you are flying into the Metro D.C. area, contact us for preferred rates on hotels in the Tysons Corner area.
How Do I Register?
Registration By Credit Card: To pay for this program by credit card, please click here, to access a secure checkout page.
By Corporate Check: If you wish to pay by corporate check, please complete and submit the form below. We will contact you to coordinate invoicing details.
Multiple Attendee Discounts: Interested in having three or more individuals attend? Please complete the form below and we will contact you regarding discount terms.
Mailing List: If you simply wish to be placed on our seminar email list, click here.
If you have any questions regarding program format, content, or payment, please feel free to contact us at: 540-882-9077 x 101, or complete the form below and we will contact you directly.