Our Clients Include:
1982 Advance Auto Parts
Redpath Logo Colour
OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM LOGO Ochsner Health System Logo. (PRNewsFoto/Ochsner Health System)
Advanced Recruiting Trends’ In-House Recruiter Training Programs are custom-built from the most comprehensive suite of recruitment and recruitment sales training content available. Whether you are seeking specialized training to optimize performance in a particular facet of the recruitment process, or are interested in providing an ongoing skill and career development program oriented to recruiting, we would welcome the opportunity to share what we have done on behalf of some pretty special organizations (our clients).
Grounded in proven, proactive recruitment best practices, our In-House Training Programs blend advanced consultative selling theory with pragmatic approaches to all components of the recruiting life-cycle. Companies regularly select ART as their recruitment training partner for an array of reasons, including:
- Multiple facilitation formats and delivery channels including on-site and web-based (or combined);
- Flexible program durations ranging from 0.5 days – 2.0 days (dependent on client objectives);
- Tremendous value-add, results, and ROI (we continuously receive superior ratings from clients);
- Detailed and thorough client needs analyses and assessment processes;
- Program content tailored to client specifications and client industry/market sector;
- Programs designed for diverse recruiting teams with varying experience levels;
- Exceptionally comprehensive subject matter and program content areas;
- Superior facilitation and instruction by Paul Siker, a top industry trainer & consultant;
- Engaging program format, dynamic break-out exercises, and outstanding course materials.
The In-House Training Program is ART’s premier training offering. In creating top-tier programs for our clients, ART facilitates a formal needs-analysis process. Each program is then designed and built from the ground up. We collaborate closely with clients from program inception through post-program follow-up. We follow this approach not because it’s the best way to do business, but because it’s the only way to do business. This is consistently borne out in the results we achieve and the feedback we receive.
Every In-House Recruiter Training Program is thoughtfully constructed to meet each client’s unique recruitment challenges, objectives, and goals. The In-House Training Program provides clients with the most comprehensive recruitment training platform available, as well as an array of content, delivery, and customization options.
Whether you are looking to implement a foundational recruitment training program, or impact a specific facet of your recruiting process, whether you are seeking to launch an ongoing career development platform for your recruiting team, or are looking to optimize individual recruiter performance, Advanced Recruiting Trends has a proven track-record of delivering results-oriented recruitment training solutions to a quality minded and highly discerning client base. For additional information, please view our In-House Training FAQs page. If you have questions or would like a confidential discussion about having Advanced Recruiting Trends design a leading edge recruiter training program for your organization, call us today at (540) 882-9077 x 101, or submit the contact form below.