The Intelligent Interview®
The Intelligent Interview® is an essential interview training course for anyone wishing to acquire, expand, or master critical talent assessment and evaluation methodologies. The Intelligent Interview® course helps company’s make better hiring decisions and avoid costly mis-hires. The program is applicable to experience and inexperienced interviewers alike, and addresses a variety of candidate interviewing best practices that are integral to the design and facilitation of a superior and replicable talent selection program. If you are looking to advance your personal interviewing skills, or are seeking to broadly elevate your company’s interviewing processes, The Intelligent Interview® course delivers tremendous ROI.
Program Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
Tuition is $425.00 per person. Multiple attendee discounts are available (call for details). All major credit cards accepted.
Program Learning Objectives:
Intelligent Interview program participants can expect to learn the following:
- Interviewing Formats, Considerations & Set-up: 1:1 Interviews, Panel Interviews, Presentation Interviews;
- Position description and interview process alignment strategies;
- Identifying & ranking core competencies within position descriptions;
- Devising and designing competency-based & behavioral interviewing questions;
- Optimizing candidate engagement and the candidate experience in interviews;
- Facilitating a top-notch, engaging, and highly productive interview process;
- Interview evaluation and scoring methodologies– tool design and utilization;
- Assessing interviewing metrics and process optimization opportunities;
- Interviewing legalities– avoiding questions that might be perceived as being biased;
- Providing interview feedback to candidates (favorable/unfavorable), record keeping & logistics.
Who Should Attend:
Recruiting & Human Resources Professionals & Hiring Authorities who have a vested interest in elevating their individual talent selection and engagement skills, or their organization’s talent selection process.
This is a live, instructor-led interview training program that is facilitated online. This course is extremely interactive, and contains a variety of interviewing and talent selection case studies and simulation scenarios. Tuition includes a comprehensive program workbook and access to electronic tools/templates.
*Courses are 3 hours in duration and delivered in two 90-minute installments over two consecutive days.
Advanced Recruiting Trends
15636 Britenbush Court, Suite 200
Waterford, VA 20197