- For organizations interested in obtaining a comprehensive understanding for the performance of their recruitment function and related operations, Advanced Recruiting Trends has a definitive recruiting audit process that is capable of examining and evaluating an organization’s overall recruitment effectiveness and efficiency.
- By fully understanding a client’s approach to each area of the talent acquisition process, ART can reliably identify recruiting areas of strength, as well as areas of opportunity where a client may be able to realize new recruiting efficiencies or competitive advantages within the talent acquisition process that are not presently being leveraged.
- ART’s Recruiting Audit Program considers an array of recruiting workflow, budgetary, process, and manpower considerations that can collectively yield insights about an organization’s recruitment function, operations, and potential optimization opportunities.
- We carefully evaluate recruitment-specific data and metrics to assess the relative effectiveness of existing recruitment and talent acquisition activities.
Efficiency Ratios Between Distinct Recruiting Activities
Recruitment Channel Analysis
Channel ROI Analysis
- We perform a detailed Recruiting SWOT analysis, which includes a formal assessment of both the current state and desired future state of the talent acquisition function.
- We also evaluate all phases of the recruiting life cycle, from the creation of job requisitions through new-hire onboarding activities.
- Additionally, we also conduct a recruiting asset assessment (people, internal and external tools, career portal/website, and all recruiting-related collateral and candidate-facing materials).
- ART’s Recruiting Audit Program considers a variety of recruiting metrics and related data and uses this information to evaluate the overall operational efficiency of the talent acquisition function.
- The objective of the audit process is to enable an organization’s recruiting and operations leadership to make quality business decisions that are grounded in real-world data.